My mom has sent me a parcel from Russia in the beginning of August with gifts to my family and for y daughter's Birthday. It was supposed to arrive at the end of August, but it has not and Canada Post is at no help.

I spoke with them about 10 times, 3 times with supervisors, nobody can do nothing. The last time I spoke with a supervisor, she advised to me that the Russian Post should start an investigation. Well, they did. And the result came that I refused to pay customs fee for my parcel, that is why it was never delivered.

I called CBSA and they told me that it was not the case and they didn't have my parcel. When I called Canada Post and finally after 52 minutes of wait spoke with the supervisor, she told me to open up another investigation, because Russian Post needed to find out where my parcel was located at this point. Ridiculous, isn't it? How would Russian Post find out if Canada Post had no idea themselves?

I seriously have no more ideas on what to do and how come the country with an amazing customer service holds my hands tight on "we can not help you". What to do and how to get my parcel?

Review about: Canada Post Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: No delivery.

Comments